[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 8 04:25:07 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Sep 8

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  45  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,530

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It got very late last night while chasing deals for
LPF-components, so I am happy the alarm clock was
persistent to get me on 3 minutes late on 7 MHz.

Aurora again peaking 57 gigawatts, but 7 MHz being
busy it produced quite a number of Q's. Spent 7 min
after 0722Z to get to Rob S53R in the endless pileup.
Could not reach Bob I2WIJ's whisper, fading in/out.

It was much worse on 14 MHz, but still worked Allan
VK2GR. It might have been Remi LY8O who called me
in the last minute, so I went far over-time before
realizing that CWT was over for this week...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops