[3830] NA Sprint CW KO7SS HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 10 23:45:25 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I just got the 2K-FA amp back TODAY after a lightening issue took it out in
July (I lost a skimmer computer at the same time, but nothing else in the
shack)

There is a 60% chance of rain here every afternoon, and today was the usual,
cloudy and drizzly at 2330Z, a bit of blue sky by 0045Z. All I have up is the
40/80M vertical for the skimmer, so that was it....

The CQWW RTTY is going to be great this year!

73, Bill KO7SS on Mt Lemmon in southern Arizona