[3830] NA Sprint CW KH6TU(AD6E) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 00:05:21 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

Now I remember why I don't do Sprints.
I'm just too far away.  From the start on 20 I can't win jump balls so I CQ. But
I'm weak compared to everyone else even with QRO. After a half dozen CQs I move
but then do another half dozen CQs with no answer. By the end of the first hour
the band is more open and thing start rocking. But then the east coasters move
to 40 and the band empties out. But it's only 3:30pm here and 40 isn't open. By
03Z 40 starts rocking, but then everyone moves to 80. I made ONE daylight Q on
80. Tks N6ZFO.