[3830] NA Sprint CW K5GN(@W5KU) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 00:10:46 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5GN
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: W5KU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: Texas Tornados

Comments:

I heard VE6 four times but never right.  I heard TI three times but never right.
 I heard VO1 once not right. Arggh.  I probably hung around on 20 too long
hoping to catch them, but I didn't hear any of them on 40 or 80.  On the other
hand there were lots of other mults.  Wow.

Again, I am a lid.  Sorry for the times when I pushed the button for the wrong
band and QRM'ed one of you or answered you on the wrong radio making you think I
had disappeared...  Just too many mistakes.

I'll try again for a good start in February...I hope.

Dave K5GN