[3830] NA Sprint CW K0RF HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 00:18:48 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3:41
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Gold Miners

Comments:

I don't know what happened but I couldn't get an answer on 40 M so finally I
listened on a second rcvr and I was transmitting on the right frequency but
couldn't raise anyone for about 10 minutes. I finally switched the 20 and 40 M
rigs and was immediately able to work guys on 40 and 20 was ok too. It really
screwed me up. If anyone heard anything strange on 40 from me early on I'd like
the input.

Another weird thing was happening when I would answer a caller who answered me
after the first half of a couplet. It would send he call twice and end with my
call again like as if I was S and P. This only happened some of the time and
only on the left rig.

Anyway, I had a rough time tonight.

BTW I felt really bad that I didn't think to use my dear friend Kurt's name as
so many of you did.

73,

Chuck

Thanks for the QSOs.