[3830] NA Sprint CW N6ZFO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 01:02:55 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California

   80: 871425
   40:    107
   20:     91
-----------------------
Total:    285    Mults = 50  Total Score = 14,250

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

NCCC member ww6d had suggested that my WinKey and logging problems might be due
to RF incursion, so spent time on Fri adding ferrites and re-dressing leads.
Maybe this effort help, as the station played perfectly for the first time in
weeks.  we'll see.  Nothing heard from VT, ME, UT and ND. Heard but missed SC
and DE.  Pleased to work VE9, VO2, VE5 (and of course VE3) but VE1, 2, 4, 6, 7
and 8 were missing.  This effort was my highest score ever in the NAS Fall CW
test.

73 Bill n6zfo