[3830] NA Sprint CW N9RV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 09:07:38 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Team: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

This was the contest I got beat out everywhere.  Lost a ton of jump balls, never
really felt very loud.  Had a competitive Q total, but never really pulled away
from anyone.  Worked every mult I heard except for ME.

Sweated out the SC mult.  Thought I had it lined up but another QSO plopped on
the same freq and that was that.  Fortunately, I got it after that.

Apparently VE6 is impossible to work from Montana.  I miss it every contest.
Even in a 24 hour contest like SS I sweat that one.  VE7 isn't much better.
Perhaps a dedicated tower/yagi in that direction.  :-)

Unlike my friends to the west, WX was great and there were no power cuts.  Wow,
what a score from NO3M!

  - Pat
    N9RV