[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 10:06:39 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   84       1
   40:  123       2
   20:   99       1
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Gold Miners

Comments:

Thanks for all of the Q's. I need to get back into the Thursday night sprints
again to remove brain rust. There were a few times I went 3 or even 4 minutes
without a QSO and managed quite a number of QLF moments.

Thanks Ken W0ETT for putting teams together for GMCC. I worked all of my Gold
Miners team mates.

Congrats to the big scores and new multiplier record of 56 set by N5KO and N4AF.
I heard but missed WV and UT. NG7M couldn't hear my weak back scatter signal on
20M, and I never heard him on 40 or 80. I was extremely lucky to work XE2S and
VE5SF back-to-back in the last ten minutes. Thanks Marc and Sam!

73 Randy K0EU (aka Ken)