[3830] NA Sprint CW K3UA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 12:47:40 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WPA

---------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: CODE GUYS

Comments:

Great scores - congrats everyone.  I was not really fired up about operating the
Sprint but just took a deep breath and did it.

Ended up having to operate the Sprint using an old memory keyer and logging
manually using WinTest.  Since I had  not been operating much lately I did not
plan well and realized that I had misplaced my RS232 interface cable and was in
panic mode.  Sent all numbers by hand and used a memory button for my name and
state.  Ugh!

But all in all I enjoyed operating and glad I did.  Next time I will be better
prepared and do it right.

73,

Phil K3UA