[3830] NA Sprint CW N9NM LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 15:04:12 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 4 hrs

---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Texas Lady

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Antenna: 40/80 vert and dipole up 22 ft.

I really enjoy doing this contest, but it challenges me. The beginning of the
contest was so very busy, and there were no shortage of stations to work.
Everyone sends faster than me, but the ops that I worked were very patient with
my slower fist and gave repeats without complaining. Thanks so much, guys! I am
not real loud, so I didn't do well with the large pileups. I learned that often
it was easier to just call CQ, so I did that a lot. Around 10 PM, the bands
became less crowded, but I still could make enough contacts. When 11 PM came, I
was ready to quit. I was so tired from this contest and AL QP earlier, but I
felt happy. This was my best score ever. Many thanks to all!