[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA4GPM Single Op-All Modes HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 12 11:59:22 EDT 2022

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: WA4GPM
Operator(s): WA4GPM
Station: WA4GPM

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: em90

  1.2:    4     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  140    83  Total Score = 14,442

Thanks to all who participated. Unremarkable conditions prevailed and weather
was only a minor factor at this QTH.  My final score was slightly less than last
year with a slightly different mix; fewer QSOs on 2 meters and a few more on 6.
6-meter meteor scatter was average and there were a couple of good 2-meter
scatter QSOs to add to the grid total. There was no tropo enhancement in any
direction, but I still made 2 meter QSOs that spanned from EL96 to EM 96. Just
need more stations to fill up those grids in between!!!

See everyone in January
Buzz