[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NE4S Single Op-All Modes HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 12 14:21:57 EDT 2022

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: NE4S
Operator(s): NE4S
Station: NE4S

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: GA

    6:  40     16
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  40     16  Total Score = 640

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

No real strong openings, just short or ground wave here.  Some of my neighbors
were very active, and I could see them working stations I did not hear.  Single
band 6M FT8 only, about 300W into G5RV (kinda like a long wire).
Some times the QSB cycle was shorter than the 15 second FT frame and was
"out" for 5 or more frames.  It often took a lot of repeats to get the
simple exchange done.  I think I need to put up a Ringo or a J-pole for 6M, and
a small yagi for future 6M events.  Thanks to all for patience,
73, Mike, NE4S