[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KC2NRU SO 3Band-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 13 09:28:13 EDT 2022

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: KC2NRU
Operator(s): KC2NRU
Station: KC2NRU

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: FN13AE

    6:  15      7
    2:  20      9
  222:   0      0
  432:   2      2
  903:   0      0
  1.2:   0      0
  2.3:   0      0
  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  37     18  Total Score = 702

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Had limited operation time due to family events and the kiddos. With a 2m/432
halo antenna and a EFHW for 6m I felt pretty restricted by my own setup. That
will hopefully change in the near future (before January). Struggled here in
FN13 contacts that were outside of the local area. Only two contacts on 432 and
neither were in my home grid. Lets hope January is