[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 14 10:15:22 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 14

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15MINS

Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The 1300z is one way to get the juices flowing in the morning. I got on very
late and so I was in blitz run mode. Anytime I didn't have much time to make Qs,
so I tried running at 44-46 wpm to see what would happen. Well the result was
the best 15 mins I've probably ever had in a CWT. 28 Qs in 15 mins on my
favorite band. I'll try this again later today. 73 Dave afp