[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 14 10:07:53 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 14

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI

Total:  95  Mults = 85  Total Score = 8,075

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

That was better.  I am still using my IC-7300 but I got the amp connected!  I
still have a ways to got for equal station automation that I had with my Flex
6600.
I did a lot of S&P on 40 and 20m.  Before leaving 40m I tuned up on 7.051MHz
and had a good Run there (193/hour).  When caller became sparse I QSYd to 20m
using my Rotator, and 2 element Quad and antenna (switching them manually).