[3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 14 23:53:28 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 15

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Welllllll....after a VERY long hiatus from CWTs, I decided to activate our club
call and make a few Qs with KD5DD.  Man, was I surprised at how very few
stations could copy KD5DD at any speed above 30 wpm.  Even the 'hot shots' going
38-40 wpm were stumbling with this call as though they were fresh signees to the
CWA.  SURELY, it wasn't my sloppy sending with N1MM.....or was it?  Ha!

Anyway, it's good to make a few contacts with KD5DD, that club call sign for the
Deep Dixie Contest Club.

73 until next time,

Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O --- as 'Doc' from MS in CWT with KD5DD
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600m - 100w (theoretically) into horiz loop about 30'