[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA2VNV Single Op-All Modes LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 15 16:54:58 EDT 2022

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: WA2VNV
Operator(s): WA2VNV
Station: WA2VNV

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH: FN30kv

  903:    5     4
  1.2:    9     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  241    77  Total Score = 25,641

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Took a while to get the FT8 contacts imported into the W3KM VHF Log correctly.
The import process somehow made all the FT8 50 & 144 contacts value as 2
points so I had to manually edit the entire log for accuracy and change to point
values. It imported  the 222 & up points correctly. Also, I had a lot of FT8
dupes just to make it more difficult to sort things out. This didn't change the
Cabrillo official log entry but I just wanted a correct score.