[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KC4HW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 17 22:05:57 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

   80:
   40:  30        2
   20:
---------------------
Total:  30     Mults = 20  Total Score = 600

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Well been along time and man did I goof up many times.  Thanks to all that had
patience with me.  Used N1MM+, MMTTY and 2Tone.  First time in the contest with
2Tone and was not quite use to have it.  But was able to find value with it
after a bit.  Was the first time in a very long time that I used N1MM+, usually
use Writelog but want to gain some experience with N1MM+.  Was new to the ESM
also, which may take some getting use too!  Plan to operate part time in CQ WW
RTTY next weekend.  So was just trying to figure out how to get along with all
that is available in N1MM+.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!