[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NR4O HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 17 23:08:33 EDT 2022

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   9        0
   40:  40       13
   20:  25       17
---------------------
Total:  74     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,220

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Diodes

Comments:

Things went well for the first 2 hours on 20m and 40m.  But, it really slowed
down.  Then moved to 80m.  My 80m dipole decided to stop working after 5 Q's on
that band.  Tried the Inv-L and got another 4 Q's.  But, the amp kept tripping
out with a high SWR.  Then tried to just keep going on 40m.  But, no Q's in 18
minutes just put the nail in it.  Called it quits early.

I was really happy with the first 2 hours.  There just weren't enough
participants to keep my attention especially with the antenna problems.

Thanks for the Q's,
Eric - NR4O