[3830] NJQP W2AAB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 18 07:05:11 EDT 2022

                    New Jersey QSO Party - 2022

Call: W2AAB
Operator(s): W2AAB
Station: W2AAB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30

   80:    6     0       0
   40:  262     0       0
   20:   15     0       0
   15:   10     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  293     0       0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 65,632

Club: FAIR LAWN ARC

Comments:

Coughing, sneezing, and feeling generally miserable with Covid, I decided to put
in a CW only effort for my club. Propagation cooperated, especially on 40
meters, and it turned out that despite everything, I did better than expected.
Most contacts were made by running frequencies, and I ended up with my best
score ever in the NJQP. Thanks to all those who called, helping make my effort
worthwhile. Looking forward to next year!