[3830] Salmon Run K7IDX SO Cnty DXped HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 18 20:21:29 EDT 2022

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2022

Call: K7IDX
Operator(s): K7IDX
Station: K7IDX

Class: SO Cnty DXped HP
QTH: Jefferson

  160:
   80:         208
--------------------
Total:   0     208  Mults = 49  Total Score = 20,884

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

NOTE: was not able to post proper class... was Fixed (home) Single operator
single band

FTdx10 4-1000 amp and inverted V at 65 feet
Missed Walla Walla, however a Walla Walla station called us in the very
first hour, I Cculd not hear them as my amp tr relay was failing with
diminished receiving...it gave up a bit later....fixed later that day.
Very bad QRN that evening,
Most common county for us was Snohomish.
Worked the bonus station.
If it was'nt for the portable and mobile stations i'm sure working all
counties would be a real challenge.
THANKS to you folks.