[3830] TxQP AA4TI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 09:37:07 EDT 2022

                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FL

  160:
   80:    4      0
   40:   22      0
   20:  116     38
   15:   12      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  154     38      0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 59,686

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

TXQP is one of the best parties.  Tons of activity by fixed and mobile stations.
 Unfortunately, this year I did not have 40 meter propagation across the gulf
into TX during the day like prior years so my score suffered a bit.  Still,
there was plenty to work during the day on 20 meters.  A lot of the fixed TX
stations ventured up to 15 meters on Sunday but no activity on 10 this year.
Excellent SQP.  Outstanding job by all the mobiles.