[3830] TxQP K5IX SO CW Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 15:27:32 EDT 2022

                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: K5IX
Operator(s): K5IX
Station: K5IX

Class: SO CW Mobile LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 2:15

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  184     0       0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 28,387

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Only short time available to rove due to family commitments.  The 2:15 Op Time
represents time spent on the county lines operating, and not the total time in
transit between HUGE South Texas counties.  WinKeyer locked up on me early
(RFI?) so all QSOs were keyed by hand--hopefully didn't slow me down TOO much.
Had to be pretty deliberate about remembering which counties I was in.  But
actually I had more fun with the paddles than I would've had with the F keys.

Wish I could have made 40m work--disappointed I couldn't work fellow Texans for
even more county mults.  My mobile setup is improving every year--already eager
for 2023!