[3830] TxQP N9NM SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 17:18:56 EDT 2022

                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  276     0       0  Mults = 100  Total Score = 82,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Dipole up 30ft, and vertical on 80 and 40.
This is such a well organized contest, and I had so much fun this weekend. My
hubby, Pete, N9OF, and I shared the bands and our antennas, but we each
contested from our own stations. I enjoy doing all of the state QSO parties, so
I did TX QP and also NJ, NH, WA, and Iowa, and searched for the Rt 66 stations.
Never a dull moment! Many thanks to all those ops who drove for so many hours,
so I could get lots more counties. Saturday night, I was on 20 meters, from 5PM
til 9PM, and was so amazed at the number of stations who answered my CQs. You
really made my day! This was such a wonderful weekend. (But when it was all
over, I was so tired!)