[3830] 144FallSprnt N2SLO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 20:46:40 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: N2SLO
Operator(s): N2SLO
Station: N2SLO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Finally a real signal. M29E finally up on roof at 30 feet. I was concerned that
my signals would be much lower to West and South at my new location, but
actually initial checks are showing about the same as the old location.
North/East is a little better. All in all very happy, station almost back to
normal. I need to find a home for 1296 looper, maybe another tripod or a push up
mast. That's a project for another day. 73.