[3830] TxQP N5JJ SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 21:47:42 EDT 2022

                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: TX

   15:   69     16
   10:           1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  517    384     901  Mults = 170  Total Score = 397,400

Had a good time.  Saturday was great and had some huge pileups on 20m cw.  Put
more emphasis on the mobiles but was having some great runs on cw and phone.
Worked some good dx on 15 meters on Saturday afternoon on cw and ssb.  Worked
all 50 states and Alaska 3 times and Hawaii 2 times.  The new antennas at my qth
worked great,  especially the 5 over 5.  Sunday was pretty slow on all bands.
Nothing on 10m and very little on 15m.  20m picked up near the end of the
contest for stateside contacts.  Watched 40m for the mobiles and I made more
contacts with them this year over last year.  But I had to keep switching bands
to bring in the contacts.  Messed up a couple of mults which hurt my score but
I'll learn.  All in all happy with the score and very happy with the station.
Did seem to be fewer mobiles this year,  perhaps the price of gas.  Thanks
everybody for the contacts and cu in the next one,  73.   Rick