[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N7DSX/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 20 19:18:32 EDT 2022

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N7DSX/R
Operator(s): N7DSX
Station: N7DSX/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:   16
  2.3:    5
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:    4
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  110    27  Total Score = 5,643

Club: Arizona VHF Society

Comments:

This was a very slow contest as I believe that the XYL and I may have been the
only rovers out in AZ. Regardless, thank you to all of the operators for being
there to pick up our calls and thank you to the ARRL for the family rule which
allowed each of us to provide our own contacts for everyone that heard and
followed us. As always, a special thanks to my roving lady, K7LSX/R, who never
says a word about the money pit that is our amateur radio adventure. Looking
forward to equipment and antenna additions and changes for the January contest.

73 to all and to all a good night.
Dan
N7DSX/R