[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 21 16:13:58 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Sep 21

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  80  Mults = 74  Total Score = 5,920

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

All S&P this session. 20 meter conditions were pretty good, but had the
usual problem getting through. I'm starting to work on what will hopefully be an
improvement to the 20 meter antenna. The 15 meter antenna continues to give me
problems. My hypothesis is that the fault is in the triplexer, but more work
will be needed to test that. 40 meters was productive in the last 20 minutes or
so. Hoping for somewhat better results next week. See you then.

73...
Randy, W8FN