[3830] Salmon Run N8II SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 21 20:07:44 EDT 2022

                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   12      0
   20:   41     44
   15:   27     10
--------------------
Total:   80     54  Mults = 35  Total Score = 13,180

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday around 1700-2030Z conditions were not that good to either TX or WA, so
I put in a serious effort in the NJQP. About 90 Q's were managed Sunday. W7DX
and I tried 10M to no avail; I heard no readable signals on 10 despite several
good openings to WA the week before. Activity from the mobiles and portables
seemed pretty good. Some mobiles were in the noise at times, especially
Saturday. I heard 1 or 2 WA stations on 80, but no luck getting them to hear me.
My best run on 20 SSB was around 23Z Sunday when the band was closed the year
before; around 20-21Z there was very little left to work.

I am looking forward to more activity on 15M and a 10M opening next year. Some
15M signals were loud including K7TQ/M at times. My mult was 4 counties better
than last year with Q's down a bit. Thanks to the mobiles/portables and all
others for the QSO's.

73, Jeff