[3830] CWopsT NK4O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 22 00:03:52 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 22

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL

Total:  118  Mults = 118  Total Score = 13,924

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The planets finally lined up tonite and went right thru 100's Q's for the VERY
first time.  I ran for the first 40 minutes until I was tackled by a larger
station. Moved way low and ran for a bit more.  After running out of stations,
spent the last 15min s&p.  Thanks for all the q's from the LP Palm tree
antenna guy. :-). I remember 2 years ago just trying to get to 25 Q's.

Thanks for the Q\\\\\\\'s -AJ / NK4O
KX3 w/ RM ITALY HLA 305 \\ WinKeyerUSB Ameritron RCS-4
40/20/15/10 Vertical Rectangular Loop at 25ft N/S
MacbookAir SkookumLogger WinKeyerUSB Bencher