[3830] 144FallSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 24 14:43:01 EDT 2022

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03mu
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I operated this contest with 910H and antenna inside this aluminum siding
house,
which restricted my angles out of the second floor windows.  I was hoping for
one American qso and succeeded with K1TEO in FN31.  Also got VE3ZV in EN92 and
VE3IQZ in FN04 for a total of 3 mults.  Others heard were too weak to make a qso
with.  Thunderstorms interfered with many who had to disconnect the antenna.

I am very happy with my results as I qualified for a log submission here on
3830Scores.  Thanks to the sponsor and team, and thanks to all who
participated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU   Looking forward to 222.200 FM Horiz next.