[3830] CQ WW RTTY NG1M SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 25 21:37:07 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: NG1M
Operator(s): NG1M
Station: NG1M

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: RI

   80:   76       20      12     7
   40:  225       37      33    37
   20:  581       43      56    19
   15:  274       29      49    18
   10:   44       14      17    12
------------------------------------
Total: 1200      143     167    68  Total Score = 1,020,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A FUN 24-HOURS IN THE CHAIR! I enjoyed running UNASSISTED and THX for the Qs -
MOST RTTY Qs YET ever for a contest from my QTH.

The conditions were good and thankfully my neighbor’s grow lights weren’t an
issue this contest.  20M is definitely the band that keeps on giving!

Hope to reconnect with everyone for the CQ WW SSB Contest next month.

Radio: FLEX 6400 & Power Genius XL Amp
Antennas: WTRC 2014 TB & wires (lacks 160M)
Logging: N1MM+