[3830] CQ WW RTTY NX0I SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 25 22:07:11 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MO

   80:  101       34       5     5
   40:  320       49      35    17
   20:  344       51      40    19
   15:  147       20      35    14
   10:   25        2      16    11
------------------------------------
Total:  937      156     131    66  Total Score = 523,499

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great contest to have fun in and to start off the fall contest season.  Band
conditions I thought were pretty decent all weekend and the weather held off
with no storms here at my qth.  Everything went fairly smoothly until late
Saturday night for reason's unknown as of yet, my amp quit putting out any power
on the 15 meter band only.  Didn't hear any snap, crackle or pop or smell
anything as to why.  Will dig into it this week.  Was very happy with my score
and the number of hours I put in, but no way can I do 48 hours by myself
anymore.  Missed several mults on 15 because of the amp and having to run
barefoot as my 100 watts and the vertical couldn't pull in some of the mults I
wanted to grab.  Anyway, thanks to all the SMC members that gave me a qso and
will look for you in the upcoming tests.  All in all had a fun time helping out
the club.

73's, Jerry NX0I