[3830] CQ WW RTTY KA6BIM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 26 14:43:35 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: OR

   80:  168       41       8     8
   40:  444       50      60    27
   20:  362       49      69    29
   15:  434       49      68    27
   10:  200       35      24    15
------------------------------------
Total: 1608      224     229   106  Total Score = 1,704,640

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

WOW!!! What a weekend!  Can we do it again soon?!!  Quite different and better
conditions from last year.  This was my highest score yet. Beat my previous high
from 2015. Great to have 10 meters open.  Last year it was nice just to have 15
open.  The last hour I was hunting elusive multipliers and then finished with a
high speed run of Asia & Oceanic stations for the last 10 minutes.  Wish I
had that rate earlier in the contest!  I played the entire 48 hours again.  All
SO1R. 87 DXCC &  49 states worked, only missed Montana.   Toughest part of
the contest was deciding what band to be on.  Thanks for the QSO'S