[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 1 09:33:22 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  156  Mults = 156  Total Score = 24,336

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice to get back to a CWT session after missing most of January due to
the WRTC event.  I didn't try any contests while using N4W.  Thanks for all the
QSOs with N4W in January.  It was a lot of fun (and some hard work).  Thanks to
Jeff, KU8E, for getting my 88' cf zepp working again last Saturday.  It was nice
to again be able to switch between the zepp which favors N/S and the dipole for
40M that favors W/E.  40M was good for the entire session, but the rate dropped
a little toward the end, as might be expected.  Toward the end, I was pleased to
be called by several of the SO2R stations after they had started running on
another band.  It would have been slightly more enjoyable if I had had QSK as I
usually do.  But, there is some relay failing in the system and I have turned
off VOX on the transceiver and am using the foot switch instead.  It was very
nice to work some DX including two strong JAs, AH6KO, and N1RO/C6A.  Thanks for
all QSOs and hope to work many of you in the NCJ North American Sprint, CW this
Saturday night.  73, John, K4BAI.