[3830] CWopsT NP2ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 00:20:53 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 1

Call: NP2ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: NP2ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FK77PR

Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Mid and Southern part of Europe still coming
in on 14 MHz, so I kept the 4-el pointed there
as the rotor control is in a separate shack.
This did not work very well for CQ and I did
spend several unfortunate minutes in pileups
of USA stations, but most of them I had already
logged in the 1300Z session. We had to leave
early to experience a local game of Cornhole.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA NP2ZA #1856 CWops