[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KY4ID LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 22:11:14 EST 2023

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 3

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Trenton, SC

   80:  11      8
   40:   8      7
   20:   3      2
Total:  22     17  Total Score = 374

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

OH! You thought you got rid of me with my horrific sprint skills and
embarrassing scores! As my kids would say - "you thought!" I'm back
with those and the SC mult. I hear what you're saying - "go back to whence
you came, Burton, we don't need it that bad!" Well, you can't stop me.

Seriously, it's good to be back. While my scores are still terrible, this was a
new high for me. Gotta tune up the macros some. Not sure how consistent I'll be
able to be; work meetings usually happen on Thursday night. But...we'll see how
it goes. Dale - sorry for the awfully embarrassing bust. I guessed on the last
two characters of a jump ball and I guessed horribly wrong. As you know. Sorry
about that my friend. Hope to work you all this weekend in the NA Sprint. 73,
Burton, KY4ID.