[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 22:42:52 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 1

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  167  Mults = 167  Total Score = 27,889

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Not enough pre-session activity on 80 so I started on 40.

1313Z 45 QSOs
1318Z 61 QSOs
1322Z 74 QSOs
I noticed K7SV was spotted on 15 M!  How lucky he has prop so early.
1334Z 106 QSOs
1345Z 138 QSOs It was about time to go to 20, but two of the three hardlines
that go to the garage seem flakey.  I wish I had access to the proper tools to
fix them correctly.

Could not attract enough attention to keep a sustained rate going. S&P the
last 12 minutes.

Still bleeding, but feeling pretty good.  Glad to have finished the antibiotic
IV that was every 4 hours for weeks.  Way too cold to do anything outside and I
am not supposed to lift anything over 10 lbs.  Glad my chain saw weighs 9.9 lbs.