[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 2 23:19:28 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 2

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  158  Mults = 154  Total Score = 24,332

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

I started putting the Flex firmware upgrades after the 1900Z session.  The TGXL
and PGXL worked fine.  They should get rid of the phantom high SWR messages on
the amp on SSB. The 6600 upgrade hung.  Flex support was helpful in getting me
in the right direction. Had to manually delete some subdirectories that were not
cleaned up.  Still would not connect to N1MM+.  Powered everything off for
dinner and afterwards fussed around and got it working.  I still have unanswered
questions, but they can wait.  The Maestro seems to have been upgraded, but I
did not intentionally do it!

Pretty uneventful and not enough activity to have a good rate the last 8
minutes.  It's amazing how different each session is.