[3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 23:07:00 EST 2023

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Went back to QRP for this one to save headaches with RFI to the logging computer
- it worked, mostly, except on 80M.  Regardless of how bad my antenna is, and it
is terrible at present, I still manage to work about the same number of Qs in
NA. Thanks to all for digging me out of the noise and QRM, and many thanks for
the Qs!

Mike, K8CN
Rig: K2/10 at 5 watts, 135 foot doublet tangled in low trees about 20 feet up
and fed with window line - I think the window line does most of the radiating.