[3830] NA Sprint CW VY1CO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 23:22:34 EST 2023

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: VY1CO
Operator(s): VE1RM(W1VE)
Station: VY1CO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: YT
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

   80:    0       0
   40:   83     2.5
   20:   82     1.5
---------------------

Team: Speedy 'Guan-zaleros

Comments:

J. VY1JA's station computer was down. Ward, W0AX had emailed Scott to check if
he
could get on.  He was not too keen on Sprint CW.   He had cc'd me and I asked
Scott if he might want to host remote.  I promised him it was a sinple setup!

As promised, it took less than 15 minutes.  I was using Scott's Omni 7 and
KPA500,
using Anydesk with N1MM and Mumble for audio.

Not beeing a regular sprint participant, you can see my low numbers.
However,had a lot of fun.   Aurora was killing sigs on 80m so didn't even give
it a try.

Thanks to Scott for hosting me remotely!!

73,

Gerry  VE1RM aka W1VE