[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 4 23:46:13 EST 2023

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: The Zoomers

Comments:

Pretty good evening fun. All bands in pretty good shape skip wise.

Nice to work KL7 and YT on several bands that is a first. I worked all the mults
that I heard but I'm sure I missed a couple others that were on.  Missed-ME, OK,
UT, ND, Ne, NV and QC that are on most times.

Thanks for the Q's with all the activity and congrats to the top stations for a
job well done.

I had thought the FOC was over when the Sprint started and that was confusing
and I know some of the exchanges are busted from some of those Q's.