[3830] MnQP K0TG(@K0TG/0) Single OpCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 00:17:55 EST 2023

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG/0

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: CRO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:      70       0
   40:     161       0
   20:     193       0
   15:      81       0
   10:       9       0
-------------------------
Total:     514       0  Mults = 96  Total Score = 99,716

Club: F.O.R.C.E.

Comments:

Just ever so close to 100K.  Oh well...

I was hoping to do CW/SSB, but did not get that setup for the remote in time.
Gotta work on that a bit.

I really liked how 40 was today.  It is the 40 meters that I know and love.  :)
Open all day and covering the whole state and more.  Good to finally see that
change.

It seemed like a lot of the mobiles left 40 for greener pastures after the
morning.  I saw a few spotted on 20 and 15, but could not hear them until
afternoon.  Even then pretty light copy and had to wait until they had no
callers.

I thought I had more than 9 Qs on 10.  In keying in the numbers here, I was
surpried to see it was only 9.  Maybe I spent too much time on 10.  Although I
did bop around a bit anyways.

15 had some interesting openings.  I was able to work Scott (KA9FOX) at W0M.
Then found Dan, K0TI on 10 even.  There were others as well.  It seemed like it
would be there and then gone.

I had a great time, conditions were good and I hope a good time was had by all.
Oh, and the mobiles ahd clear and warmer WX for driving.

States/Prov missed:  MS, NM, HI, NV, AK, MB, NL, NS, NU, NT, PE, YT

73, John  K0TG