[3830] MnQP NI0K Single OpSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 11:27:36 EST 2023

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: NI0K
Operator(s): NI0K
Station: NI0K

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: MN

  160:      0         0
   80:      0        64
   40:      0       114
   20:      0       174
   15:      0        16
   10:      0         0
-------------------------
Total:      0       368  Mults = 91  Total Score = 66,612

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Thanks to everyone I worked, especially MWA'ers. SSB only, 7-1/2 hours. Rig: K3.
Antennas: 80M EDZ for NVIS, 40M dipole for NVIS, JK2040 Falcon at 80', TH11 at
48'. I love this style contest. 10 hours during daylight- fits my circadian
rhythm. After recent back surgery I can't do 48 hours BIC as in other contests.
My antennas are great for short path 80 and 40 however my best runs were on 20.
I like voice keying and tried a canned voice from Amazon Web Services, thinking
that there would be fewer troubles with people understanding the exchange. Due
to the complaints and comments methinks I'll redo the voice keying files in my
own voice but much more carefully. My best run was 127 Q's at 94/hour on 20.
Lots of counties were missing here. I only managed 44. I didn't do a good job
following the mobiles. Things really slowed down later in the afternoon. A tad
lower score than last year.