[3830] NA Sprint CW K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 13:47:57 EST 2023

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   95     1.4
   40:  108     1.3
   20:  101     1.3
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski team dashers

Comments:

Great conditions on all bands. 80M is a bit frustrating as it seems I have a
below average signal there. I almost always lose jump balls, and CQing is rarely
productive. Surprised that in the final tally I was only a handful of Q's down
from my 20 and 40 meter totals.

My mult total seems OK. Just a few down from the top high power ops. I worked
all the mults I heard. Surprised to work KL7 and VY1 on two bands. It's a
mystery why I missed out on some close ones like OK, NV, and UT. I gather UT was
QRV but no OK or NV. Thanks to WC7S, WY7M and W0ZA for supplying WY and NE.

Nice to have a good showing of GMCC sprinters. Managed to work all team members
at least once during the contest. Snagged John N0TA on all three bands.

Thanks to all of you FB operators that continue to participate in sprint. It
seems like the overall level of operating skill is constantly increasing.

73 Randy/Ken K0EU