[3830] NA Sprint CW AF8A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 18:43:24 EST 2023

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   20:  25     0:45
---------------------
Total:  25     Mults = 11  Total Score = 275

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I tried something different this time. given my rather meager 100w to a vertical
signal on 20m. I just called CQ, alternating between two frequencies in VFO A
& B.  Not much joy was had. After every Sprint, whether the NCCC or NCJ
versions, I swear I will never do it again.  So...

I'm done with sprinting. It's a contest for big signals.  Little guys get run
over like a bug on a Texas highway.  It gets old after a while.

Ten-Tec Omni VII
20m quarter wave vertical, ground mounted