[3830] XE RTTY NN4RB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 5 20:41:59 EST 2023

                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 11:45

   80:   34     2
   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total:  214    78  Total Score = 43,212

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Checking out the equipment and skills for next weeks WPX RTTY contest. The
radios and antennas are working to expectations.  I need to work on why my
keyboard and mouse tend to lag at times.
This contest is not that busy.  Last year I was number 10 in the USA for LP
so1R.  Had a better score this year, so lets see how I did.  I worked Henry
(K4YCR) and Ken (K4XL). Also, I worked Justin (K4HXM), who I helped get his
radio setup for the contest during the week.  He may be a new candidate for
PVRC.

BIC time was good at nearly 12 hours for a 36 hour contest.  Hope I can do that
well next week.

de
Rick Brown
NN4RB
ICOM: IC-7610
Antennas: SteppIR 3E/40 and 80-Meter Dipole at 50'