[3830] BC QSO VA7MM Single OpCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 6 01:10:31 EST 2023

                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2023

Call: VA7MM
Operator(s): VA7MM
Station: VA7MM

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2               2
   80:   11              11
   40:   47              29
   20:  100              40
   15:  100              41
   10:  100              39
Total:  360     0       162        0  Total Score = 241,308

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday operation only, concluded shortly after start of NA Sprint at 00:00.

The current electoral district boundaries are different that those in the
contest rules. Elections BC has online a high resolution map with electoral
district boundaries that are clearly defined. I received a couple of BC sections
 that seemed to match the new electoral district boundaries so I suspect those
operators decided to send the current district definition as opposed to the
definition in the contest rules.

Anyway, fun as always and it is great to be sought after in a contest. Rebecca,
thank you for organizing! Looking forward to next year.

MM