[3830] MnQP W0ZQ Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 6 15:02:12 EST 2023

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:      38
   40:     290       10
   20:     466       32
   15:               22
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     794       64  Mults = 77  Total Score = 132,132

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

My 19th year of running in the MnQP as a mobile or rover.  This year I operated
as a mobile, hamsticks on the roof, in order to better navigate the snow banks.
The weather was excellent, about 5 degrees above with little wind and a setting
full moon when I left in the AM, and got to see the full moon rise at sunset at
the end of the contest.  Bands were in great shape, and I did some phone while
driving between stops where I would operate CW.  If I enjoyed SSB I would have
done a bit more operating on phone but these old ears just don't like SSB.
Thanks everyone for all the Qs and maybe be seeing you in the WiQP in a few
weeks.  73, Jon