[3830] RTTY WPX GU0SUP SOSB/10 Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 12:16:40 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOSB/10 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Guernsey

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Only decided to do 10m single band at the last moment as the band was wide
open.
Some excellent DX about too.
Most of this was lazy S7P, with a few bursts of calling CQ, but my 100W wasn't
loud enough to keep the frequency.

A couple of gripes.....
Folk sending the RST twice! Why?
Sending NR NR? then once I have sent it, no TU, just CQ!

Saturday afternoon was excellent, with many west coast US stations worked, and I
was very pleased to get KH6ZM in the log after our sunset.

Thanks to all for the fun.....

73 de Phil GU0SUP